This is a great stepper motor suitable for many of your robotic needs! With 1.8° per step the motor has a nice smooth motion and a decent holding torque. An Adafruit Motor Shield would be an ideal candidate for driving this motor.
- 200 steps per revolution, 1.8 degrees
- 4-wire, 12 inch leads
- 31mm/1.22″ square mounting holes, 3mm metric screws (M3)
- 12V rated voltage (you can drive it at a lower voltage, but the torque will drop) at 350mA max current
- Bipolar stepper, requires an H-bridge
- 42mm/1.65″ square body
- 5mm diameter drive shaft, 24mm long, with a machined flat
- 28 oz*in, 20 N*cm, 2 Kg*cm holding torque per phase
Stepper Motor: http://bc-robotics.com/datasheets/C140-A+datasheet.jpg
Back In Stock Notification
This item is currently out of stock, but is available for backorder. If you would like to reserve incoming stock, simply add this to your cart and checkout as per normal. Alternativly, if you would like to be notified when this product is back in stock, simply subscribe to the auto-notification by entering your email address below.
Available on backorder