Manufactured In: United States
Mfg Part Number: KIT-14300
Prototyping Skill: Beginner
Programming Skill: Beginner
Return Policy: 14 Day Unopened / Unused
SparkFun Inventor’s Kit for micro:bit
The SparkFun Inventor’s Kit (SIK) for micro:bit is a great way to get creative, connected and coding with the micro:bit. The SIK for micro:bit provides not only the micro:bit board but everything you need to hook up and experiment with multiple electronic circuits! With the SIK for micro:bit you will be able to complete circuits that will teach you how to read sensors, move motors, build Bluetooth devices and more.
The SparkFun Inventor’s Kit for micro:bit is the latest and greatest in single-board computer kits. Surrounding the micro:bit SIK is one core philosophy –– that anyone can (and should) experiment with cutting-edge electronics in a fun and playful way without breaking the bank.
The kit does not require any soldering and is recommended for all users, from beginners to engineers. SparkFun provideds a complete Experiment Guide in the Resources section below for you to utilize and learn more about the micro:bit! If you have ever been interested in learning about electronics, or if you have used the original SparkFun Inventor’s Kit and are looking for something new, the SIK for micro:bit is the perfect kit for you!
Please Note: As of February 1st this kit has been updated to include improved tactile buttons.
• Circuit 0: Hello, micro:bit!
• Circuit 1: Blinking an LED
• Circuit 2: Reading a Potentiometer
• Circuit 3: Reading a Photoresistor
• Circuit 4: Driving an RGB LED
• Circuit 5: Reading an SPDT Switch
• Circuit 6: Reading a Button Press
• Circuit 7: Reading the Temperature Sensor
• Circuit 8: Using a Servo Motor
• Circuit 9: Using a Buzzer
• Circuit 10: Using the Accelerometer
• Circuit 11: Using the Compass
• BBC micro:bit Board
• SparkFun micro:bit Breakout (with Headers)
• Full-Size Breadboard
• micro:bit Battery Holder – 2xAA
• Small Servo
• TMP36 Temperature Sensor
• USB microB Cable — 6 Foot
• Jumper Wires
• RGB Diffused LED
• Red, Blue, Yellow, and Green LEDs
• 10K Trimpot
• Multicolor Button — 4-pack
• SPDT Mini Power Switch
• Mini Speaker
• 100 Ohm Resistors
• 10K Ohm Resistors
- Includes 12 micro:bit projects
- Perfect for beginners
- No soldering required!
- Includes a BBC micro:bit
Experiment Guide: https://learn.sparkfun.com/…/microbit-experiment-guide
Getting Started with micro:bit: https://learn.sparkfun.com/…/getting-started-with-the-microbit
Getting Started Videos: https://youtu.be/kaNtg1HGXbY
Only 1 left in stock (can be backordered)