Raspberry Pi Wide Angle NoIR Camera
This wide-angle Raspberry Pi camera features the same OVR5647 5 megapixel camera found in the Official Raspberry Pi Camera V1 with a few improvements. The field of view is significantly wider due to a 130 degree FOV wide angle lens with adjustable focus. The camera also features two mounting points for Infrared Spotlights – these mount directly to the camera and are powered from the Pi.
The camera itself measures 25 x 24mm and 19mm tall with a 145mm (~5.5 inch) cable. The cable will connect directly to any standard sized Raspberry Pi (A, B, A+, B+, 2, 3, 3A+, 3B+, or any of the Raspberry Pi 4)
Please Note: Raspberry Pi sold separately.
- Resolution: 5 Megapixel (2592×1944)
- Camera Dimensions: 25 x 24mm
- Camera Height: 19mm
- Focal Length : 3.6mm (adjustable)
- Designed for Raspberry Pi
- Cable Length: 145mm
- Video frame rate: 1080p 30fps (H.264 AVC)
Up to 90 fps Video at VGA
- CCD size: 0.25″
- Field of View: 130 degrees
- Image Sensor: OV5647