Manufactured In: Various
Mfg Part Number: RAS-136
Prototyping Skill: N/A
Programming Skill: Beginner
Return Policy: 14 Day Unopened / Unused
Raspberry Pi 3+ Starter Kit
Our popular starter kit is back with the newest version of the powerful Raspberry Pi! This Raspberry Pi 3+ Starter Kit includes all the essentials to get you up and running with this small Linux based single board computer. The most notable change is the new Raspberry Pi Pi 3+, which features a 64bit processor clocked at 1.4GHz, Dual Band 802.11ac Wifi, and vastly improved Ethernet speeds over the previous version. To further aid in network connectivity, the Pi 3+ can now support Power over Ethernet (PoE) with the addition of an external add on board.
The kit includes some of our premium Raspberry Pi accessories: Raspberry Pi 3+, Raspberry Pi Case, Power supply specifically designed for the power requirements of the newest Raspberry Pi, and a Class 10 16GB Kingston microSD card. The 16GB microSD card is shipped with software pre-installed. This software, called “NOOBS”, is essentially a collection of several popular operating systems for the Raspberry Pi and is one of the best software choices for beginners.
Operating Systems included:
- OpenElec and XBMC for creating a media center with your Pi.
- Rasbian – Recommended for first use – similar GUI to Windows.
- Archlinux – a little difficult for beginners, recommended for seasoned Linux users.
- Pidora – a Raspberry Pi remix of the Fedora operating system.
- RiscOS – the original ARM Linux distribution.
On first start, you are given an option of which operating system you would like to use. This can always be undone, and another operating system can be selected if desired.
Would you like to learn more about the Raspberry Pi? Read more here!
- Raspberry Pi Model 3+ with built in Bluetooth and Dual band WiFi connectivity
- 16 GB MicroSD Card + Adapter
- 2.4A Power Supply + Cable
- Raspberry Pi Case
In this Raspberry Pi 3 Tutorial we cover:
• What is needed to get the Raspberry Pi 3 up and running
• Connecting the Raspberry Pi
• Starting it up for the first time
• Configuration of the display
Back In Stock Notification
This item is currently out of stock, but is available for backorder. If you would like to reserve incoming stock, simply add this to your cart and checkout as per normal. Alternativly, if you would like to be notified when this product is back in stock, simply subscribe to the auto-notification by entering your email address below.
Available on backorder