MCP9808 High Accuracy Temperature Sensor
With a typical accuracy of ±0.25°C over the sensor's -40°C to +125°C range and a resolution of 0.0625°C the MXP9808 is extremely precise! The board can operate anywhere between 2.7 and 5.5 VDC and has 3 address pins, meaning 8 of these sensors can be connected to a single I2C bus without issue.
Please Note:As of August 6, 2021 we are now carrying the Qwiic / STEMMA QT version of this board.
- Simple I2C control
- 0.25°C typical precision over -40°C to 125°C range
- 2.7V to 5.5V power and logic voltage range
- Dimensions: 25.4 x 17.6 x 4.6mm
- Up to 8 on a single I2C bus with adjustable address pins
- 0.0625°C resolution
- Operating Current: 200 μA (typical)
- Qwiic / STEMMA QT Connectors
MCP9808 Temperature Sensor: https://learn.adafruit.com/adafruit-mcp9808-precision-i2c-temperature-sensor-guide