AM2302 Temperature/Humidity Sensor
The AM2302 is a great weather sensor package. This uses 1 digital input to the microcontroller and provides temperature accurate to +/- 0.5°C and humidity accurate to +/- 2% relative humidity. The sensor will operate on 3 to 5VDC and its logic level output will be the same as the input voltage. It is not weather resistant so it should be sheltered from direct exposure to the elements.
The sensor has a built in 5.1K resistor so no additional pull up resistor is required with this model.
- Temperature Accuracy: +/- 0.5°C
- Temperature Range: -40 – 80°C
- Temperature Resolution: 0.1°C
- Max Current: 2.5mA
- Voltage: 3 – 5VDC
- Relative Humidity Accuracy: +/- 2%
- Relative Humidity Resolution: 0.1%
- Sample Rate: 0.5Hz (once every 2 seconds)
- Size: 27 x 59 x 14mm / 1.1 x 2.3 x 0.5″
- Wire Length: 230mm / 9″
Raspberry Pi Tutorial:
In stock (can be backordered)