Adafruit Gemma V2
Adafruit Gemma V2
The Adafruit Gemma is a tiny wearable platform board with a lot of might in a 1″ diameter package. Powered by an Attiny85, this board is perfect for any small wearable project. The board features 3 digital I/O pins of which, 2 can be used as PWM and one as an Analog input. To simplify wiring, an on/off switch has also been added.
The GEMMA can be programmed over USB using a USB micro cable and the Arduino IDE, but it's not a fully 100% Arduino-compatible. The GEMMA does not have a Serial port connection for debugging so the serial port monitor will not be able to send/receive data. There are some things you trade off for such a small and low cost microcontroller!
Please Note: Some computers' USB v3 ports don't recognize the GEMMAs bootloader. Simply use a USB v2 port or a USB hub in between
- 28mm diameter and 7mm thick.
- ATtiny85 on-board, 8K of flash, 512 byte of SRAM, 512 bytes of EEPROM
- Ultra low power, draws only 9 mA while running
- 3 GPIO – The 3 independent IO pins have 1 analog input and 2 PWM output as well.
- Easy-to-sew or solder pads for embedding in your wearable project
- Internal oscillator runs at 8MHz
- Programmable with the Arduino IDE
- Hardware I2C capability for breakout & sensor interfacing.
Introducing Gemma : https://learn.adafruit.com/introducing-gemma
Back In Stock Notification
This item is currently out of stock, but is available for backorder. If you would like to reserve incoming stock, simply add this to your cart and checkout as per normal. Alternativly, if you would like to be notified when this product is back in stock, simply subscribe to the auto-notification by entering your email address below.
Available on backorder
SKU: WEAR-003. Categories: Wearables, Adafruit. Tags: Adafruit, Arduino, E-Textile, Light Packet, Microcontroller, Wearable.