Manufactured In: Ireland
Mfg Part Number: P2KC
Prototyping Skill: N/A
Programming Skill: N/A
Return Policy: 14 Day Unopened / Unused
Weller Portable Butane Soldering Iron Kit
The Weller Portasol Kit is a fantastic box filled with a pocket-sized, butane-powered soldering iron as well as multiple attachments for it. Each soldering iron has been equipped with a push-button Piezo ignition that adjusts from 25-Watt to 75-Watt for ease and convenience. This iron is versatile too, functioning as a soldering iron, hot air gun, butane torch or hot knife; you’ll be hard pressed to find something you can’t do! It’s ready to use quickly — fewer than 40 seconds after ignition — and can run for up to 60 minutes on a single tank of butane.
These soldering irons are completely cordless and would be very useful for field repairs. As a bonus, since the Weller Portasol Butane Soldering Iron is powered by butane fuel, there is no danger of electrical current leakage damaging sensitive components.
This product includes the soldering iron, a mini blow torch tip, a hot knife tip, a hot air tip and deflector, and a protective cap — all contained in a handy travel case.
Please Note: Butane fluid is not included.
- Portasol Professional Self-igniting Cordless Butane Soldering Iron
- A lightweight, compact cordless butane soldering and hot air tool
- Fast heat-up for high productivity — melts solder in fewer than 40 seconds
- Refills in fewer than 20 seconds so you can stay on the job
- Can be used as a mini torch with optional PPT12 flame tip
- ESD safe to protect sensitive components
- Piezo ignition with push-button ease and convenience
- Gas capacity allows up to one hour of continuous use, ample for most jobs
- Automatic cut-off switch when cap is replaced for safety
- Capable of soldering wire up to 8AWG
SparkFun Soldering Tutorial: https://learn.sparkfun.com/tutorials/how-to-solder-through-hole-soldering
Available on backorder