SparkFun ESP32 Thing
The hotly anticipated and highly sought after SparkFun ESP32 Thing is a comprehensive development platform for Espressif’s ESP-32, their super-charged version of the popular ESP8266. Like the 8266, the ESP-32 is a WiFi-compatible microcontroller, but to that it adds support for Bluetooth low-energy (i.e BLE, BT4.0, Bluetooth Smart), and nearly 30 I/O pins. The ESP32’s power and versatility will make it the foundation of IoT and connected projects for many years to come.
The SparkFun ESP32 Thing equips the microcontroller with everything necessary to program, run and develop on the wonderchip. In addition to the WiFi/BLE SoC, the Thing includes an FTDI FT231x, which converts USB to serial, and allows your computer to program and communicate with the microcontroller. It also features a LiPo charger, so your ESP32 project can be battery-powered and truly wireless. Additionally, the board includes a handful of LEDs and buttons to aid in your development.
Please Note: Currently we can only ship this board to certain countries.
- Dual-core Tensilica LX6 microprocessor
- 520kB internal SRAM
- Integrated dual-mode Bluetooth (classic and BLE)
- 2.5 µA deep sleep current
- 10-electrode capacitive touch support
- 4MB Flash memory
- Up to 240MHz clock frequency
- Integrated 802.11 BGN WiFi transceiver
- 2.2 to 3.6V operating range
- 28 GPIO
- Hardware accelerated encryption (AES, SHA2, ECC, RSA-4096)
- Integrated LiPo Battery Charger
ESP32 Thing: https://learn.sparkfun.com/tutorials/esp32-thing-hookup-guide