BeagleBone Black Rev C – 4GB
The BeagleBone Black is a powerful single board Linux computer with plenty of I/O, micro HDMI, 512MB DDR3 RAM, 4GB onboard flash memory, and a 1GHz processor. The BeagleBone Black ships with Debian Linux pre-loaded on the board's flash. This can be changed as it is an open board, other Linux distributions like Ubuntu or Android will happily work.
This is the Element14 version of the board – it is exactly the same as the standard BeagleBone with the exception of the silkscreen on the board. Element14 partnered with CircuitCo (the original manufacturer of the BeagleBone) to help offset the huge demand vs. supply.
- Processor: Sitara AM3359AZCZ100 1GHz, 2000 MIPS
- SDRAM Memory: 512MB DDR3L 606MHZ
- PMIC: TPS65217C PMIC regulator and one additional LDO
- Power Source: miniUSB USB or DC Jack, 5VDC External Via Expansion Header
- 88.98mm x 54.54mm x 15.41mm / 3.5″ x 2.15″ x 0.6″
- Ethernet 10/100, RJ45
- Video Out: 16b HDMI, 1280×1024 (MAX), 1024×768,1280×720,1440×900 w/EDID Support
- Audio Via HDMI Interface, Stereo
- Graphics Engine: SGX530 3D, 20M Polygons/S
- Onboard Flash: 4GB, 8bit Embedded MMC
- Debug Support: Optional Onboard 20-pin CTI JTAG, Serial Header
- HiSpeed USB 2.0 Client Port: Access to USB0, Client mode via miniUSB
- HiSpeed USB 2.0 Host Port Access to USB1, Type A Socket, 500mA LS/FS/HS
- SD/MMC Connector microSD , 3.3V
- McASP0, SPI1, I2C, GPIO(65), LCD, GPMC, MMC1, MMC2, 7 AIN(1.8V MAX), 4 Timers, 3 Serial Ports, CAN0, EHRPWM(0,2),XDMA Interrupt, Power button, Expansion Board ID (Up to 4 can be stacked)
Back In Stock Notification
This item is currently out of stock, but is available for backorder. If you would like to reserve incoming stock, simply add this to your cart and checkout as per normal. Alternativly, if you would like to be notified when this product is back in stock, simply subscribe to the auto-notification by entering your email address below.
Available on backorder